Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Cyclocross and Road Chainrings
Wolf Tooth was first to the market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because they saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our Drop-Stop technology. Since their release, the uses for these rings has expanded beyond Cyclocross to commuting, gravel riding, mountain bikes with 5-arm crank power meters, and even full-on road applications with the giant 50T rings!
- These rings are for use with 110 BCD 5 arm cranksets. Do NOT fit Shimano DA 9000 / Ultegra 6800.
- Not compatible with Campy CX10/11.
- Can be mounted in either the big or small ring position of a double crankset given chainstay clearance in the small ring position.
- Stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle).
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle).
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
|110mm / Black / 34T / 9-12||812719021098||11034||210000079811|
|110mm / Black / 46T / 9-12||812719025454||11046|
|110mm / Black / 48T / 9-12||812719025461||11048|
|110mm / Black / 52T / 9-12||812719026840||11052|